Homemade Raspberry Ice Cream
And… No Ice Cream machine is necessary. YES!!!
Surprise your family with this easy, quick and super tasty raspberry ice cream with just 3 ingredients. A lovely summer dessert creamy and smooth with fresh raspberries. If you love all the berries like me this recipe is for you!
1- 300 ml. heavy Whipped Cream
2- 400 ml. Sweetened Condensed Milk
3- 180 gr. Fresh Raspberries
-A Tablespoon Vanilla, Optional
1. In a bowl Whip the cream until a firm foam has formed.
2. Gently fold in the condensed milk following by additional mix- ins.
3. Pour the fresh raspberries to the mixture.
4. Combine the raspberry with the whipped cream and the sweetened condensed milk until all the ingredients are good mixed.
5. Once the Ice cream is done mixing, transfer to a container with a lid. I have covered with a transparent wrapping folie.
6. Freeze for minimum 6 hours then serve and enjoy!!!
You can also add mini chocolate chips, chocolate syrup or fudge sauce to make chocolate raspberry ice cream.
If you loved this post, you may also love my Healthy blueberry oat muffins you have to try! and Rum Raisin Bread Pudding
Live and enjoy a more chic life.
Leave a Reply