Homemade Rum and Raisin Ice Cream Recipe.
If you surprised your family last summer with the easy and super tasty Homemade Raspberry Ice Cream that we have already made, now this summer indulge back your family and friends with a creamy and smooth Rum Raisin Ice Cream, I have made for father’s day and was a success, everybody love it and was so delicious that they can not believed that was homemade.
The recipe is the same that we used for the Homemade Raspberry Ice Cream Recipe but now we are going to replace the raspberries with vanilla and the dark raisins soaked in rum. Let’s start.
1- 300 ml. heavy Whipped Cream
2- 400 ml. Sweetened Condensed Milk
3- 1 Cup dark raisins4- A Tablespoon Vanilla
5- 50 ml dark rum
Tip: Soak the raisins overnight in a container with lid, this way the raisins absorb the rum and soften.
1. In a bowl Whip the heavy cream with the tablespoon vanilla until a firm foam has formed.
2. Gently fold in the condensed milk following by additional mix- ins.
3. Pour the the raisins already soaked in rum.
4. Combine the rum and raisins with the heavy whipped cream and the sweetened condensed milk until all the ingredients are good combined.
5. Once the Ice cream is done, transfer it to a container with a lid.
6. Freeze for minimum 6 hours or overnight then serve and enjoy!!!
Live and enjoy a more chic life.